E-Visit / Telehealth for New Patients and Current Paloma Patients
To Our El Paso Community and Our Valued Patients
As we are all facing the current challenges happening to our community and around the globe, your Paloma Wellness and Rehabilitation team is still here for your physical therapy treatment needs. Physical therapy services has been identified to be part of Essential Critical Infrastructure as announced by the Department of Homeland Security on March 19, 2020 (click here for more info).
Our Paloma Wellness and Rehabilitation team is offering virtual physical therapy services (E-Visit) as an option to continue your treatment plan and as a way for our patients to recover from the comfort of their home.
What is E-Visit / Telehealth?
- E-Visit / Telehealth is a virtual, non-face-to-face communication performed via secured digital communication and is HIPAA compliant.
- Benefits of E-Visit
- Patients will be able to continue their treatment plan and wellness
- New Patients could be evaluated by our therapists (call us for more info)
- Patients will be able to perform treatment at the comfort of their home
- Patients will still be following guidelines for COVID-19 prevention
- This is option is great for patients:
- That needs continued therapy services
- Chronic pain management for aches and pains
- Post-Operative Recovery
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Sports/Physical Activity Injuries
Appointments can be scheduled via phone call, video call or email. For additional troubleshooting guides click here for more info.
To find out more about this type of visit, give us a call and our friendly staff will help you.
Wishing you best of health and wellness
Your Paloma Wellness and Rehabilitation Team
Paloma Wellness and Rehabilitation PLLC
612 N. Resler Dr. Ste. A
El Paso, TX 79912